Today is my spiritual birthday, too. :) I'm 20 years old! I accepted Jesus into my heart on Dec. 18, 1988. I love you Jesus!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Dress Pics from our First Anniversary in 2007
I found some pics of that dress from our first anniversary dinner together in Jan '07. This is the dress I wore to my work party this past Monday that I tried to describe:
For our first anniversary we went back to our honeymoon hotel (The Omni) for a night, then stayed at a cheaper hotel for the other night of our trip! It was fun to relive our wedding day and see the sweet surroundings that created wonderful memories.
Us returning to our hotel after a fabulous dinner at "3 Forks" restaurant in Dallas. FYI, Blake is wearing the outfit he wore on our wedding day. :)
Gotta have a pictures of the shoes! They slipped off my feet too much though, so I had to return them after the date night.
Today is my spiritual birthday, too. :) I'm 20 years old! I accepted Jesus into my heart on Dec. 18, 1988. I love you Jesus!
Today is my spiritual birthday, too. :) I'm 20 years old! I accepted Jesus into my heart on Dec. 18, 1988. I love you Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE the dress. Hubba Hubba! You look gorgeous! I'm diggin the shoes too.
ReplyDeletehey girlie! i am so glad that you found our blog! i've added you to my list so that i can keep up with you guys! looks like you two are doing fabulously well! merry christmas!
ReplyDelete