I haven't posted in a while. Mostly because nothing really has been going on. My sister in law is mucho pregnant. She was due Aug 10, and the little girl is still not coming out! The dr checkup yesterday said the baby should be born today. So, we'll see. We really hope the baby comes today, my sis in law is ready to not be pregnant anymore!!
I've discovered a song I just really like: Here In This Moment by Beckah Shae - it's so creative! It sounds like 3 girls are singing, but it's just one :) Kinda techno and fun. I've been listening to it on repeat.
I haven't done anymore decorating. We haven't decided what our next step is. I still have some Home Depot giftcards left, so I think I'll get some driveway lanterns since it gets so dark out there. But, we'll have to get an electrician to install them b/c I have no idea how to do that!!
Blake went golfing with my Dad and brother this week. He's been golfing maybe once before in his life? He had fun, but last night he was flat on his back, a disk out of place, so he's pretty out of commission right now. The chiropractor couldn't even really adjust him because he was so bad, so they did some electrotherapy to loosen the muscles so Blake can come back on Monday for a real adjustment.
Anyway. I'm bored at work.
i bet you have more exciting stuff happening than you realize - i personally like to hear office stories, so there's an idea :D.
ReplyDeleteback problems SUCK! poor Blake.
glad that baby finally popped out :D.