Thursday, October 14, 2010

Crispy Herb Chicken

Finally cooked something again last night that wasn't sandwiches, cereal, or spaghettios.  I pulled out my mom's stash of recipes she gave me when I got married and I remembered this one being good. And easy.

Crispy Herb Chicken

-Chicken Breasts, thawed (2-4 pieces)
-2/3 cup potato flakes
-1/3 cup parmesan cheese
-1 tsp garlic salt
-1/2 tsp basil
- dish of melted butter for coating (half a stick?)

1. Preheat oven to 375. In 13x9 pan, line with foil, set aside.
2. Melt about half a stick of butter in microwave in a bowl. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, combine potato flakes, parmesan cheese, garlic salt, basil and mix together
4. Dredge chicken pieces in butter, then dry mixture. Make sure to get a thick coat of the dry mix.
5. Place pieces in pan and cook for apprx. 30 min


This was yummy!! I made it with mashed potatoes and green beans.  Best part is that leftovers are good too. Some meals don't taste good the next day.  This one still does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment