Okay, I copied this from Facebook. So disregard my fact #1. This was the one time I got on Facebook this year.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. Tag the person who tagged you.
1. I'm never ever on Facebook. Ever.
2. I used to like the changing of the new year but now I dread it.
3. If I was not lazy I'd make a New Years Resolution to be more productive.
4. My poptart obsession is still going. I eat them every morning. They are way better than those strudel things.
5. I love blogging!!
6. My cat I took in stinks like dirt. But she's cuddly.
7. When I wear my hair curly and in a ponytail, it's all I can do to not start pulling it out of the ponytail strand by strand. You curly haired people know what I'm talking about.
8. I discovered a Crockpot recipe blog site and I'm totally inspired. (www.crockpot365.blogspot.com)
9. I really like when I happen to wake up at 3am and look at the clock and know I can sleep another 4 hours.
10. My house is clean but I refuse to clean our tub. I'd rather clean the toilet. I hate cleaning the tub.
11. I miss reading books 8-5 every day at work like I did in December.
12. I don't want a kid right now. And I'm okay with that.
13. Coffee makes me happy in the morning. Especially with peppermint mocha creamer.
14. Sometimes I am really jealous that my hubby gets to stay at home.
15. I have a habit of drinking 3/4 of my drink and leaving the cups around the house. We use a lot of cups.
16. I get cheap stuff on Craigslist. I'm not ashamed. But I meet them at the grocery store down the street for the exchange.
Hey Jennifer! I saw your blog on Jennifer Lipman's blog and thought I would say hello! Looks like you are doing great!
ReplyDeleteDon't know why I called you Jennifer before Jenna! Must be an automatic typing habit! Sorry! They are not my children, but my sweet nieces. They sure are cute though! :)
ReplyDelete#3 makes me giggle. You're so funny
ReplyDelete#10-I don't like it much either. But I bought a Mr Clean Magic Reach and it is so much easier and goes much quicker! you should try it.