Monday, January 5, 2009

Yes woMan

I saw the movie "Yes Man" last week. I thought it was SO good. So I've resolved to be more of a "yes-person." I feel like I'm always saying no to things like hanging out late with friends, or invitations and that kind of stuff. I thought this movie was so good and inspiring to participate more in life!

No more of this face:
(me sitting in Denver airport Christmas Day)

4 comments:

  1. You're so cute. I want to see that movie. It looks good. That couldn't have been fun; being in the airport on Christmas Day, that stinks. I'm thinkin of ya and praying for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I think this is great, and how hilarious that I call you last night and make you say yes to hanging out with us tonight :) Just teasing can't wait to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that face! Why are you making that face anyways? I want to see that movie..have to wait til it comes out in Redbox.
    Tiearra

    ReplyDelete
  4. it WAS a great movie! it inspired matt (for that evening anyway). :)-
    love the picture of you at the airport. you look like you're in the mafia putting your "mean" on. HA!

    ReplyDelete