Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Because I'm Helpful Like That

Because I'm such a helpful person.... ;)

We were having some minor computer problems at home with my computer not connecting to the Internet and we were getting so frustrated! But I didn't know who to ask or go to to fix it so we kinda just endured it for a while. Then I got fed-up. I found this Oklahoma City guy that comes to your house!! He was so affordable and knew exactly what he was doing. I highly recommend him!!

Gotta support awesome self-employed people. (Which reminds me, Mary of ToMorrow's Memories Photography is also awesome!! Book a session with her! http://tomorrowsmemoriesphotography.blogspot.com )

Computer Guy's Info-->

Beyond Communications
http://bcpchelp.com/
405-886-5184
Cory Wietelman

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Jenna, you and Blake are an awesome couple!!

    Thank you for your business :-)


    PS. Sorry I couldn't fix everything.. 50/50 aint bad, right?

    Cory

    ReplyDelete