Monday, March 2, 2009

Great Weekend

Wow, today has been super busy... it's already 3 and I didn't get to any booking yet... I did just book Blake a small tv appearance in Tulsa, though...so that's cool.

We had a great weekend! So relaxing. We slept in on Saturday and ate leftovers and watched a movie that night. Blake played around with his sound equipment and made a new song. I'll see if I can post it soon. I read my book while he wailed away in his office.

We found a new web designer and she fixed our photo gallery on Blake's site. So I'll be redoing the photos on there sometime soon. Oh, if anyone has any contacts in Colorado Springs or near Fayetteville, AR, I'm needing some concerts in those areas. Doesn't hurt to ask!

Oh man my phone is ringing off the hook...

No comments:

Post a Comment