Sorry small group. We could have gone to group last night...but we played hooky. Well, I played hooky, Blake was all ready to go. I just got 'peopled out' this weekend. That's what I call it when I would rather not see anyone and just curl up in a ball on the couch or just spend time with Blake. I get 'peopled out' pretty easily. But we saw different people for extended lengths on both Saturday and Sunday, so by Sunday night I was just ready to spend time with Blake before having to go to work, and him leaving for a week. So this week I am going to clean the house. When Blake's gone I clean...so much easier that way. Though he does help me a lot when I ask. I've learned that if I ask him to clean during commercials, he is more receptive to that than a power clean all at once. Don't ask me why. That baffles me because I'd rather just get it all done. Like taxes, he'd rather do them in stages and teensy bit at a time. I'd rather spend a whole weekend devoted to putting it all together (it's a bear since Blake is "self-employed") so I don't have to do bits on it every day. Oh well. I've learned though how to get the most out of him ;)
Anyway so yeah I was peopled out so that is why we didn't come last night. Sorry! But I'm better now after a refreshing night.
yeah I am glad you are people ready! we missed you
ReplyDeleteJenna, I 100% completely know what you mean! I think we must have the same personality type. I'm so glad that you got the time and refreshment you needed. When I'm 'peopled out', that time is pretty crucial. But, we missed you guys all the same! Good luck with the house cleaning - it's a chore, but it does feel pretty good to have a clean house. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo I cleaned a little bit, then made the mistake of popping in "30 day Shred" workout DVD. Was too sore afterward to continue cleaning!
ReplyDelete