I think it's time I focused on these things:
20 Little things I'm Looking Forward to this Christmas
in no order
1. Wrapping presents with Blake. Or, rather, watching Blake wrap all the presents :)
2. Stocking Stuffers
3. Eating Dirt cake I make for work next week
4. Listening to Christmas Music on Blake's super duper nice concert system
5. Showing off our house to family coming next week
6. Waking up Christmas morning and making coffee and drinking it with my grandparents and Mom. (Sorry Dad, I'll pour you a Diet Coke or something...)
7. Christmas Eve service at FBC Moore
8. Christmas Day movie!
9. Seeing my little brother
10. Making Sticker her own stocking
11. Making Christmas Ribs in the crockpot!
12. Blake's face when he gets his present
13. Wearing PJs all Christmas morning
14. Having a fire in our fireplace
15. Taking lots of pictures and blogging about it
16. Watching "A Christmas Story"
17. White chocolate kisses with peppermint.
18. Seeing Millie's first Christmas
19. Seeing our friends the Littau's
20. Trying to be a good hostess and make a warm welcome
I love your list!!! I'm looking forward to the holidays, but also looking forward to the time AFTER the holidays when things settle down and we can have more get-togethers. I miss you.
ReplyDelete