Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Plans

It's Easter weekend!! We have some major plans to loaf tonight and tomorrow and then have friends over for Easter lunch. hooray! We're going to grill out chicken and corn on the cob and do some crockpot sweet potatoes. :) Can't wait!

I'm loving this beautiful weather, it's a real mood booster. I got to play outside for a while last night. I brushed Sticker and then decided it was a good day to let Doogan explore the front yard. I was a little apprehensive he would dart out into the street and never come back, so I got a leash and hooked it to his collar, then wound it loosely around his middle so the collar wouldn't break if I had to grab on to the leash. He did so good and was very well-behaved afterward. It made up for the terror he was on Wednesday night. I got some pictures!




And we babysat our little niece this past Monday. She also was super well-behaved :)

2 comments:

  1. The tulips will look great in a vase too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so brave to let Doogan explore! That always made me nervous w/ my cats when I was a little girl!
    Your niece is SUPER cute! :)

    ReplyDelete