We had such a great weekend. Friday we watched several episodes of "Undercover Boss" and we really like that show now! Then Saturday we went to get donuts for breakfast, then cleaned the house super good since friends were coming over Sunday. We also played with our kitties in the yard again. Doogan is getting more confident and needs closer supervision at times. We try to make sure to pet him as he wanders outside so he doesn't associate us approaching him with "time to go inside" every time. It seems to be working, he doesn't run from us so that is good. When it's time to go in I can approach him pretty easily. Then, Blake had to go up to church to run sound for their Easter service rehearsal. I hadn't intended to go along, but when he was leaving I was like, "wait!" I brushed my teeth and joined him, no makeup and my hair in a bun. Oh well. I got some pictures of our Easter service at church:
This was during rehearsal. The ladies in the back were covering the windows with a see-through purple paper.

It had this lovely effect!

This is Gary, he is also Blake's boss whenever he works at the sound company :)

Pretty service


This is our Pastor, Tim

Then we went home and grilled chicken on our wonderful grill. We're getting the hang of it and the food was delicious. I got a big album of those pictures. My mom gave me her nice camera after she upgraded to another one, so I had a lot of fun documenting the afternoon, and the Easter egg hunt that our friend's little girl had. She's so photogenic and her blond hair was fun to take pictures of!!
Bet Brandi loved you taking pictures of Savannah. You should be proud of the way they turned out. Good job!
ReplyDeleteThat's why the windows looked that way... ha, ha... I'm such a dork! Everyone did such a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing pictures!
ReplyDelete