Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Trip to Pampa

Last night we got the master bedroom painted! We got it done in record time, an hour and a half! Many thanks to Brandy and Joey who got it knocked out with us! My mom also came up and was prepping the kitchen so she could start work today on the cabinets. I got a little overwhelmed last night about the amount of work that needs to be done to make our new house "pretty". But, I guess houses are always a work in progress. I think just having a few rooms painted new will help us feel at home. But we're realizing as we add paint, the ceilings are dark! They painted them a darker taupe. Grr. So we have to paint the ceilings lighter. The picture I got on my phone last night of the Master Bedroom is weird, so I'll try to take better pics tonight.

This past weekend we did a concert in Perryton and Pampa. Pampa is where my grandparents live. So here are some pics from that!


At the Product Table


Running our sound system

Blake singing away

more running sound system

Me and Grandma and Grandpa!




You can see their new couch they got well here


Tonight's house goal is to prime another bedroom and finish that darn laundry room's second coat of paint. And maybe paint a ceiling or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment